Respect for Human Rights
We comply with the global standards, such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights, and International Labour Organization (ILO) Conventions, and create a culture that respects human rights using our Code of Conduct, Business Partner Code of Conduct, and the Employee Pledge to Create a Culture of Mutual Respect. Based on these efforts, we identify potential human rights issues across our business activities and implement strict measures to prevent any violation of human rights.
Human Rights Policy in the Code of Conduct
We respect human rights in accordance with the human rights protection and labor standards of international organizations, such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights, and ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, and do not tolerate any acts of human rights violation.
- We guarantee labor out of free will and prohibit forced labor through mental or physical restrictions, such as slavery or human trafficking.
- Child labor is strictly prohibited at all domestic and overseas worksites, and children or adolescents under the age of fifteen cannot be hired. If an underaged person is hired according to the laws of each country, it is done in compliance with the labor relations law, such as obtaining consent of the person with parental rights or guardian, and the hired underaged person is not assigned to jobs that have risks or harmful factors.
- Work hours and wages are set in accordance with the laws of each country or region. We comply with the laws and standards of each country for minimum wage, overtime pay, social insurance, breaks and holidays.
- We do not discriminate employees or job applicants based on characteristics such as gender, race, nationality, religion, age, disability and marital status.
- We guarantee the right to freedom of association and collective bargaining and do not impose disadvantage for reasons such as entering, serving or forming a labor union.
Pledge to Practice the Culture of Mutual Respect